NRK Broadcast – Webmarketing Activity
This week saw the launch of the NRK broadcast, which streams a Hurtigruten voyage North in its entirety. Streaming began at 19:45 CET last night and is currently being watched by thousands across the globe. Watch the live stream here.
To promote Hurtigruten, the Global Web Team has created a set of activities to help spread the word of this fantastic event.
These activities include;
- A dedicated landing page for the live streaming of the broadcast – www.hurtigruten.com/live
- A dedicated Facebook event with more than 520 people attending so far
- An email sign up form for those of you wanting to receive notifications about the broadcast – www.hurtigruten.com/NRK
- Live minute by minute updates via our Twitter account – www.twitter.com/hurtigrutenlive
- A live blog update including images and coastal general knowledge (in Norwegian) – www.hurtigruten.no/live
Download a visual document on all the above mentioned activities.
Read a full indepth article at NRK BETA (in English)
We hope you enjoy the broadcast!