Booking engine update April 2011
The focus for this release is to automate the manual workload and stabilize the systems before the development freeze May 1st.
Overview of release and improvements:
- Excursions booked automatically into PG
- A Credit Card payment option for B2B (Launched in Norway and US)
- Self Service Payment launch in the DE market for B2C Germany
- Excursions filtering to only show excursions applicable for the selected voyage
- *Improving “find booking” function in B2B
Overview of bug fixes and technical tasks:
- Booking fails before customer arrives at payment
- Error on cancel booking
- Symbols on car reg
- Bug in port filtering on Excursions
- GUI-support for selecting excursions on return trip
- Changes to the passenger page in B2C
There will be one more release before the freeze, which is to be released into production on April 28th (B2X v2.7). No further improvements other than big fixes will be made.
Feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave your comments and suggestions below.